Friday, February 27, 2015

Saturday February 28 A Month Of Love from BJ Neblett

We've come to the end of another month. Spring is almost here. Just as the day's go on... let your love continue. Just as the earth is renewed with the blessings of the new season... find new, fun and exciting ways to continually renew your love for one another.

"See with your mind...
      Speak with your heart...
            Touch with your eyes...
                  Love with your entire being."
                                     BJ Neblett
                                                                "Elysian Dreams"

Time goes by so slowly and time can do so much/
Are you still mine/
I need your love/
I need your love/
God speed your love to me/

                                                                                  BJ Neblett


(Click the title for the YouTube link)


I hope you have enjoyed this month of love as much as I have enjoy bringing it to you. But just because we have come to the end of the month doesn't mean that the love has to end. As mentioned here before, love is a marathon not a sprint. It isn't easy, but it is well worth the trip. And like any journey, there will be detours, obstacles and rough spots along the way. But in the words of Bob Marley, "... if she's (he's) worth it you won't give up..." Thanks for all of the kind words and comments to this blog and my writer's blog. As always I will continue to make irregular posts of my poetry and other thoughts and musings here; and more stories to my writer's blog. I look forward to a great 2015 including more stories, more romance shorts and maybe even a new novel or two. So, as they say, stay tuned! God bless and continue to share the love.
BJ
PS: Special thanks to my friend and fellow writer CA Griffin. Links to her posts and writings are below. Just click the link.
Twitter is @mammacee

No comments:

Post a Comment