Saturday, June 18, 2016

New Book New Story Book Signing/Appearance and Teaching by BJ Neblett

Hello again and thanks for stopping by! It looks like I'm gonna be a very busy guy this summer and beyond! Of course, I am busy finishing up Planet Alt-Sete-Nine, the first of my sci-fi/fantasy trilogy about video gaming. I am also finishing up editing KJ McPike's new book Nemesis, book 1.5 of her terrific Astralis series. We are hoping for a simultaneous release of our books later this year. Keep checking back here for more info.
In the meantime, check below for two totally new stories of mine in Beyond The Hedge, a national anthology, and Paradox Ethereal Magazine, a free online magazine. Just click the images for more info!
July Fourth weekend I will be in Portland, Oregon for Westercon 69 Sci-fi/Fantasy convention. I'll be there signing copies of my books along with fellow writers KJ McPike and Alissa Berger (who also has a story in Beyond The Hedge). Stop by and chat.
                                                

       Beyond The Hedge                                                    Paradox Ethereal Magazine

Finally, I have been honored to be asked to teach a class at Seattle's famed Hugo House. Starting September 12, I'll be teaching an eight week course titled Creative Writing: An Intro To Fiction. Details on this and other upcoming writing classes and more about Hugo House by clicking the link: www.hugohouse.org.
Thanks for supporting my blog and enjoying my books and short stories. Be sure to like, link and pass the love! Hope to see you July Fourth weekend in Portland at Westercon 69!
Peace,
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment