Friday, February 13, 2015

Saturday February 14 A Month Of Love from BJ Neblett "Inside You"

Happy Valentine's Day! Here is today's love nod. And there is a new romance story posted to my writer's blog. Just click the link to the right. Enjoy both with someone you love!
BJ

Love...
Have I told you lately that I love you/
Have I told you there's no one else above you/



(Click the title for the YouTube Link)

Inside You
BJ Neblett
© 2015

I want to be inside you

Inside your mind
To know how you feel
Inside your thoughts
Your hopes your dreams and fears
Inside your arms
Protected and warm
Inside your eyes
To see and touch your world
Inside your laugh
Know you as a child
Inside your heart
And know the things you hide

I want to be inside you
And fill your life with love

No comments:

Post a Comment