Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Thursday February 12 A Month Of Love from BJ Neblett

Just two days away, why not make Valentine's Day every day for that certain someone? Enjoy today's love posting, then click my writer's blog to the right for this week's romance story.

Love knows no boundaries... seeks no guidance... obeys no rules... 

If a man could be in two places at one time/
I'd be with you/
Tomorrow and today/
Beside you all the way/

                                                                       Photo unattributed


(Click the title for the YouTube link)

Said Spring To Winter
BJ Neblett
© 2013, 2014

                                 Said Spring to Winter            Said Winter to Spring
                                      In silence we meet              Don’t ask me my name
                                  Specter of my dreams                   I am just a man
                                The future in your eyes            Do not seek tomorrow
                                    Uncertain but true                   And it will be yours
                                    How am I to know                  Ask me no questions
                                 What truths will I find                 I’ll tell you no lies
                                        Your gift to me                          Take all I offer
                                        Afraid to open                        As long as it lasts
                                   The longings inside             Don’t question your heart
                                Untouched and frozen                And love will be ours

                                                                                                            For Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment