Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Wednesday February 11 A Month Of Love from BJ Neblett

This week's romance story on my writer's blog was featured in the August 2014 issue of Romance Magazine. Check out my other romance stories by clicking the BJ's Publications link on the right. Meanwhile, here is a hump-day nod to love. Be sure to link, like, comment and share the love.

There are as many different things to love about someone as there are some ones to love...

I love how your eyes close whenever you kiss me/
And when I'm away from you I love how you miss me/
I love the way you always treat me tenderly/
But darling most of all I love how you love me/

                                           Photo Source: Capture-Shoot-Dream


(Click the title for the YouTube link)

No comments:

Post a Comment