Wednesday, February 3, 2021

February Poetry by BJ Neblett

 February Poetry by BJ Neblett


Said Spring To Winter

 BJ Neblett

© 2013, 2014

 

Said Spring to Winter:            Said Winter to Spring:

 

In silence we meet                  Don’t ask me my name

Specter of my dreams             I am just a man

The future in your eyes           Don’t seek tomorrow

Uncertain but true                   And it will be yours

How am I to know                  Ask me no questions

What truths will I find            I’ll tell you no lies

In your gift to me                    Take all I offer

Afraid to open                         As long as it lasts

The longings inside                 Don’t question your heart

Untouched and frozen            And love will be ours


No comments:

Post a Comment