Friday, December 4, 2015

Poems/Food For Thought/New Stories and Speaking At The Library by BJ Neblett

Below you will find a couple of new poems plus some thoughts/musings. Enjoy. And as we move into a new season and a new year let's make them joyous and peaceful!
My friend and fellow author KJ McPike and I have new stories in the newest edition of Paradox Ethereal Magazine. It is a free read and download so be sure to share the love and the link.
And join me December 10 at the Ballard Branch Library in Seattle for this month's It's About Time. I will speaking about the art of Flash Fiction, plus there will be guests and an open mike. It starts at 6 PM, runs a couple of hours and is free and open to all. If you are in the area please plan to stop by and say hello.
Till I see you next time, peace and love,
BJ Neblett


You are who I see
When I first open my eyes
My love has arrived

                   BJ Neblett


                                                               It's not what is said
                                                               It's how it's stated;
                                                               It's not what you write
                                                               It's how it's written;
                                                               It's not what's implied
                                                               It's what's inferred.

                                                                                       BJ Neblett

My severed heart cries
Your razor desire cuts
Love pools at my feet

                     BJ Neblett

                                                           The lives of a man are measure in his dreams.

                                                                                                                  BJ Neblett

No comments:

Post a Comment